The Systems Administrator will ensure the optimal performance of the company’s infrastructure.
Administer and maintain physical and virtual servers;
Follow-up on IT infrastructure projects;
Ensure the good performance of the systems and equipment of the company;
Analyze recurring problems and propose optimization solutions;
Write guides, reports and other technical documentation.
- 5+ years of experience as a System Administrator
- Experience with Linux and Windows servers 2003-2008-2012
- Good knowledge of server virtualization with VmWare, vSphre and Veeam backup
- Experience with firewalls, VLANs, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Powershell
- Knowledge of Cisco routers, TCP / IP, Jira, Confluence, Xenapp, Citrix
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Bilingual (French and English).