The OT Automation Lead will be responsible for providing automation expertise by optimizing and managing the automated systems of a company of approximately 600 employees.
- Analyze factory downtime, identify causes, anticipate breakdowns, and examine equipment
- Create new automation plans, then document processes, interactions, and PLC code
- Manage automated equipment installation, upgrades, and testing projects
- Ensure the performance of PLCs, SCADA system, HMI interfaces, etc.
- Create the link between the two OT and IT teams of around 20 engineers
- 10+ years of experience as a PLC Programmer
- Expertise in PLC programming and SCADA/HMI system configuration
- Good understanding of a manufacturing environment
- Experience in automation project management
- Strong networking knowledge
- Respect for safety rules, spirit of mutual assistance and relational skills
- Knowledge of scripting, SQL, C++ and/or C# (assets)
- BAC in engineering, programming or equivalent
- English required