The Network Administrator will be responsible for the proper functioning of the telecommunications network and for managing complex incidents in the IT infrastructure.
- Maintain network equipment and technical documentation up to date;
- Install, configure, and support IP and optical networks;
- Participate in the optimization of network monitoring procedures;
- Contribute to various analyzes and technical proposals;
- Work with Cisco, BGP, Juniper, IP v4-6, MPLS and WDM technologies;
- Work at the heart of an expert team of 15 people and report to the IT Director.
- 5+ years of experience as a Network Administrator;
- Experience in Cisco, BGP, Juniper, IP v4-6, MPLS and WDM environment;
- Good knowledge of configuring routers and switches;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- CCIP and/or JNCIP-SP certification (strong asset);
- BAC in computer science or the equivalent;
- Bilingualism required (French and English).