The computer technician will be responsible for performing Level 1 support to users while providing excellent customer service.
Install and configure new workstations and mobile devices;
Create technical documents;
Search for solutions to solve complex problems;
Ensure perfect customer service at all levels;
Be able to escalade tickets on time as well as at the right level;
Maintain inventory of computer equipment;
- 2 + years of experience as a computer technician level 1
- Experience in the following technologies: POS, PC components / server [x86] devices, Windows operating systems, office software, terminal emulators, software service calls systems, data backup software, mail servers, antivirus
- Technical certifications and /or software (important asset)
- Great autonomy
- Knowledge of ERP software in hosted mode (asset)
- DEP in Computer Science or equivalent
- ** Full time position, schedule from 14h à 22h ou bien de 15h à 23h. ** Must be available on weekends (rotating between all technicians) and at night once every three months
- ** Car needed (difficult access by public transport)
- Bilingual (French and English).