The IT Technician (Level 2) will be responsible for providing technical support to the employees of the company’s customers, especially in the public and parapublic sector.
- Perform mainly level 2 support via the Service Desk ticketing system
- Contribute to the upgrading of equipment, their configuration, and their updates
- Support problems with passwords, printers, access to software, etc.
- Work in environments on Microsoft 365
- 2+ years of experience as an IT Technician
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Experience with a ticketing system, ideally Service Desk
- Must have resided in Canada for a minimum of 10 years
- Hold a valid driver’s license (class 5)
- DEC in computer science or equivalent
- Bilingualism required (French and English)