The DevSecOps will be responsible for improving the integration of security testing at each stage of the software development process.
- Act as the person responsible for the DevSecOps initiative and vulnerability management tools
- Maximize the scope of DevSecOps across multiple applications in various departments
- Provide expertise in SSDLC (Secure Software Development Lifecycle) and in OSS, DAST, SAST, IAST, etc.
- Optimize processes and tools to encourage collaboration, efficiency, and security
- Work within a DevOps team of 4 people (one permanent junior and two part-time consultants)
- Oversee CI/CD pipeline security work performed by the team
- Work in an environment on Azure DevOps, Threadfix, Sonarqube, Burb, Acunetix, CheckMarx
- 8+ years of IT experience, including 2+ years as DevSecOps
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Threadfix, Sonarqube, Burb, Acunetix, and/or CheckMarx
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD processes, experience in works supervision (asset)
- Experience with C#, PowerShell and/or Python
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- BAC in computer science or equivalent
- English required, French being a strong asset