The Android Developer will join a multidisciplinary team focused on innovation and R&D to develop powerful mobile applications.
Develop new interactive mobile features;
Debug and support Android applications;
Create innovative and easy-to-use software components;
Work closely with other mobile developers.
- 3+ years of experience as an Android Developer
- Experience with Android SDK, GIT, Jenkins, Android Studio, Kotlin, Gradle
- Good knowledge of architectural concepts (Clean Code, Threading, Dependency Injection, etc.)
- Sensitivity to mobile constraints and application performance (UX, network connectivity, autonomy)
- DEC in computer science or equivalent
- Bilingual (French and English).