The .NET / Angular Developer will be responsible for adding and optimizing new features for the digital asset management system as well as developing a sophisticated tool
Program developments with C# .NET and Angular JS languages;
Perform unit and integration tests;
Explore new technology trends;
Act as resource person for software development;
Present your solutions to the teams concerned.
- 5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- .NET Framework Experience, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, MVVM, SQL Server 2008
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and the Scrum framework
- Experience with SQL databases
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud technologies, Azure, Google Cloud
- Knowledge of video encryption technologies such as Widevine, Fairplay, Playready
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent Bilingual (French and English).